-
windows partition
all my cd drives and partitions including windows (hda1)showed when running from knoppix CD but after installing it on my hard drive I can only mount hdb1 and 1 cd rom my DVD does not show
my question is how do I make knoppix see all my drives and partitions including windows so i can use it with WINE?????
-
Senior Member
registered user
Look at the post by Fabianx in this thread
.
-
OK that solved some isues but I can only see my windows partition as root and as root I ca not configure WINE for some reason, when i loggin as a user i can configure WINE but I can not see my hda1 (windows) files catch 20
-
Senior Member
registered user
Could you post the line /dev/hda1 etc etc... in the file /etc/fstab so I can see it. BTW that would be Catch 22.
Similar Threads
-
By voipss in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 03:52 AM
-
By radschlaeger in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 07:58 PM
-
By mbw in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By Chris in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-11-2003, 07:32 PM
-
By RdH in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 01:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99

Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00

Apple Macintosh Quadra 605 Vintage Desktop Computer, Model M1476 Untested
$299.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00

Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99