Hi,
before I begin, let me explain, that i've been using knoppix as a rescuesystem or for educational purpose at school for about one year.
Now here is my problem, yesterday i tried the new 2003-07-26 release on my Dell Dimension 4550 (2,53 PIV / 512RAM / Radeon 9700TX / Windows XP Pro), everything was running fine till I finished the session. First the system didn't initialize the monitor or whatever. I pulled the plug for about 15 minutes and tried again. Now the system seemed to work properly but as it reached the point of initializing the Windows GUI (1280x960) it suddenly rebooted, this process is repeating over and over again.
I tried everything I've read about in newsgroups, etc. but nothing worked for me.
I hope you guys can help me!!!
Thanx

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99