-
NEED YOUR HELP (DELL DIMENSION 4550)!!!
Hi,
before I begin, let me explain, that i've been using knoppix as a rescuesystem or for educational purpose at school for about one year.
Now here is my problem, yesterday i tried the new 2003-07-26 release on my Dell Dimension 4550 (2,53 PIV / 512RAM / Radeon 9700TX / Windows XP Pro), everything was running fine till I finished the session. First the system didn't initialize the monitor or whatever. I pulled the plug for about 15 minutes and tried again. Now the system seemed to work properly but as it reached the point of initializing the Windows GUI (1280x960) it suddenly rebooted, this process is repeating over and over again.
I tried everything I've read about in newsgroups, etc. but nothing worked for me.
I hope you guys can help me!!!
Thanx
Similar Threads
-
By hj.geiss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 04:48 PM
-
By rons1961 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:31 AM
-
By level in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 08:39 AM
-
By Anodos in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 02:41 AM
-
By true1ever in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage IBM Model M Keyboard 1391401 Buckling Spring PS/2 Keyboard 1988
$200.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99

Vintage Apple Pro Keyboard USB Mac M7803 **Used in box
$75.00

Vintage Apple Keyboard II Model M0487 & G5431 Mouse UNTESTED AS-IS
$59.99

Vintage Toshiba T3400CT Mini Laptop 486SX-33, 4MB **NO POST, Bad Screen, AS-IS
$75.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00