I have installed openoffice 1.1 but it ask for Java Environment. What is this ? And how to configure so that the open office can use java environment ?
Best Regards
Susanto W
I have installed openoffice 1.1 but it ask for Java Environment. What is this ? And how to configure so that the open office can use java environment ?
Best Regards
Susanto W
Usually it will install it if you don't have it - try downloading the latest version and reinstalling, looking out for the opportunity to install the JRE.
Thanks for your answer.
there are option to install java but it does not active, so I could not install java. I have download file j2re-1_4_2-linux-i586-rpm.bin from SUN website. Should I manually install this file ?
Thanks

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55