Um, did you have an audio CD in the drive?
Have done a fresh HD install of Knoppix 3.2. When running Konquerer and going to services on the sidebar then selecting Audio CD Browser I get an error, Protocol not supported
audiocd
I have Googled this but without result! Any help would be appreciated.
Laurie
Um, did you have an audio CD in the drive?
Thanks for your reply. Yes I do have an audio cd in the drive. Can play it using fscd with no probs. I also have Debian Woody installed and the Audio cd Browser works fine. Not sure where to look to fix this problem. A fresh install makes no difference???
Laurie
Not sure why , but It will not play. I have tryed all old and newer music cds (mostly older ones!) and nothing same error.. What am I doing wrong . is there any links on the net that would maybe explain this a bit better?
might be a bug in KDE??? try upgrade to latest kde-version (3.1.3 when I write this)
Do this,
apt-get install kdemultimedia-kio-plugins
and enjoy...

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
$400.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99