-
A remaster like this?
Okay let me first say I've been trying to make a mini cd remaster to suit my tastes for about 6 months now (off and on) and I never get a good product. I need help.
Here's what I want on my mini cd...
X-windows
XFCE 4
gFTP
GAIM
XMMS
Mozilla-FireBird
Gedit
Bluefish
BloGTK
some light weight file manager XFCE's isn't very good
Can anyone do this? All I really need is a knoppix base with XFCE I can do the rest. Does this exist? Can anyone do this for me? If you can set me up with this I will pay you.
P.S. I know Morphix has a lightGUI with XFCE but I don't like the MainMod MiniMod hocus pocus they do and it doesn't work as well as real knoppix on my systems
Similar Threads
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-27-2005, 05:48 AM
-
By Blue in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 10:08 PM
-
By New Guy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 11:01 PM
-
By Thorkyl in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:43 PM
-
By in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5 14ITL05 Laptop 14" Intel i5-1135G7 8GB RAM 512GB SSD
$220.15

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50