Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: xmmsarts

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4

    xmmsarts

    I'm trying to install xmmsarts so multiple programs can use sound. I couldn't find it in my apt sources, so after a little searching, I downloaded a package from some random place. When I try to install it, it says I need libarts and a few othr packages, but when I try to install them using apt-get, it wants to uninstall all my KDE packages. How am I supposed to get around this?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: xmmsarts

    Quote Originally Posted by natrius
    I'm trying to install xmmsarts so multiple programs can use sound. I couldn't find it in my apt sources, so after a little searching, I downloaded a package from some random place. When I try to install it, it says I need libarts and a few othr packages, but when I try to install them using apt-get, it wants to uninstall all my KDE packages. How am I supposed to get around this?
    Your not xmmsarts is broken and uninstallable.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4
    Do you know where I can find a good one?

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by natrius
    Do you know where I can find a good one?
    Unless you want to downgrade to stable (BTW not a recommended procedure) you can not install it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$155.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$288.00



SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED picture

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED

$999.99



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance

$155.75



Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall picture

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall

$680.00



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$199.99



Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet picture

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet

$147.00



Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed picture

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed

$202.50