-
Junior Member
registered user
Samba and network browsing....
I would like to first say that I really like knoppix....javascript:emoticon(%27%3AD%27)
but I need a little help from some of you... PLEASE
I have knoppix on my laptop and I have everything configured for using my wireless lan... but I can't seem to get use of lan browsing.... I can type smb://and the name of the computer I want into the address bar in konqueror and it works but if I use the network browse I don't get anything it sais that I can't connect to the localhost...????
and also when I am on my other computers WINDOWS THAT IS I can't see my knoppix computer and I can't share any folders it sais that the applet fails to start...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticon(%27%3Acry%3A%27)
Similar Threads
-
By Dominator in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 02:55 AM
-
By kurtz25 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 05:32 AM
-
By thenexuscode in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:54 PM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By robert01483 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 12:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM Systems w/ Box, Owner's Manual & Power Adapter NOS
$125.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00