-

Originally Posted by
Doc
Hmmm, not sure bout that one, but I also have Nvidia gfx (GF4Ti4200). I downloaded and installed the driver from
www.Nvidia.com and after searching this forum for instructions had it up and running with full hardware acceleration in minutes.
Will check out the kernel patch, didn't know bout that

I downloaded the nvidia script as directed ( NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-4496-pkg2.run), they didn't appear to have the source availible. But when run it doesn't really accomplish anything other than producing errors. It seems that it cannot find the kernel sources I installed (2.4.21). Simply using the patch from the debian tree doesn't seem to work. I feel like I'm missing something totally obvious here.... I hate that feeling 
Should I perhaps move the source from /usr/src/linux-source-2.4.21 to /usr/src/linux?
Similar Threads
-
By Albert in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 05:26 PM
-
By mazaal in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 07:10 AM
-
By Smoke187 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 12:58 AM
-
By arkaine23 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-20-2003, 02:11 PM
-
By ozfrog in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Dell 32GB DDR5 5600 CAMM KYHG6V Precision 7670 7680 7770 7780 16Gx8 Memory
$669.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99