-
Knoppix with kde3.1.3 ??
Can one tell me how I can do a remastering version of knoppix with kde3.1.3 and quanta 3.1.2 ? I read the knoppixremasteringhowto, and made all the steps, but when my remastering version startup, it freezes on a gray screen and just work if I start kdm manually?
Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!
-
Junior Member
registered user
KDE 3.1.3 is not yet available on the Debian mirrors. I would not use the one from the KDE site and instead wait for it to appear on the Debian unstable sites.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Its wierd, in the control center on the 7-26 release (at least on my install of it) the version of KDE is KDE 3.1.3, but when i do a dpkg -l kdebase i see it's KDE 3.1.2. Perhaps it has some 3.1.3 packages in it already.
-
Sorry to bust your bubble aaronforjesus, but KDE 3.1.3 has been available in sid (=unstable) for quite some time now...
Past few days, I updated my HDD install to KDE 3.1.3-1 packages...
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
MichielioZ
Sorry to bust your bubble aaronforjesus, but KDE 3.1.3 has been available in sid (=unstable) for quite some time now...
Past few days, I updated my HDD install to KDE 3.1.3-1 packages...
I'll second that.
-
Senior Member
registered user
And I guess it wont take long until there is a new knoppix with kde 3.1.3 and kernel 2.4.22!
Similar Threads
-
By Amsicora in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2004, 05:46 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By Arman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 10:38 PM
-
By mrblah in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 05:02 AM
-
By dcuny in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 12:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VINTAGE 1990 Hayes LANstep Network Computer Operating System v1.00 SEALED NEW
$888.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage 1993 & 1994 Microsoft Home DINOSAURS PC Mac Game Software CD-Rom NEW
$299.99

Vintage 1991 Applied Engineering AE Sonic Blaster Apple IIGS Sound Card SEALED
$699.99

SEALED Iomega PCMCIA to Fast SCSI II Adapter Jaz Card & Cable | VINTAGE NEW
$169.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00