KDE 3.1.3 is not yet available on the Debian mirrors. I would not use the one from the KDE site and instead wait for it to appear on the Debian unstable sites.
Can one tell me how I can do a remastering version of knoppix with kde3.1.3 and quanta 3.1.2 ? I read the knoppixremasteringhowto, and made all the steps, but when my remastering version startup, it freezes on a gray screen and just work if I start kdm manually?
Thanks for any help!!!!!!!!
KDE 3.1.3 is not yet available on the Debian mirrors. I would not use the one from the KDE site and instead wait for it to appear on the Debian unstable sites.
Its wierd, in the control center on the 7-26 release (at least on my install of it) the version of KDE is KDE 3.1.3, but when i do a dpkg -l kdebase i see it's KDE 3.1.2. Perhaps it has some 3.1.3 packages in it already.
Sorry to bust your bubble aaronforjesus, but KDE 3.1.3 has been available in sid (=unstable) for quite some time now...
Past few days, I updated my HDD install to KDE 3.1.3-1 packages...
I'll second that.Originally Posted by MichielioZ
Code:HappyTux:/home/stephen# apt-cache policy kdebase kdebase: Installed: 4:3.1.3-1 Candidate: 4:3.1.3-1 Version Table: *** 4:3.1.3-1 0 500 http://ftp.de.debian.org unstable/main Packages 100 /var/lib/dpkg/status 4:2.2.2-14.4 0 500 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages 4:2.2.2-14 0 500 http://ftp.de.debian.org stable/main Packages 990 http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Packages
And I guess it wont take long until there is a new knoppix with kde 3.1.3 and kernel 2.4.22!

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99