Happy birthday debian![]()
http://www.debconf.org/10years/.
p.s.: I know this isn't strictly Knoppix, but seeing as Knoppix is based of Debian, this surely is Good News[tm].
Happy birthday debian![]()
http://www.debconf.org/10years/.
p.s.: I know this isn't strictly Knoppix, but seeing as Knoppix is based of Debian, this surely is Good News[tm].
And there I was coming here to make the same post ran across this editorial by Ian Murdock and thought I would share it with everyone. Happy 10th Debian and here's to 10 more.Originally Posted by Viro

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98