hi
I know this is a knoppix fourm but i couldnt find any KnoppiXMAME fourms, sorry. I edit the ISO add my ROM's and BIOS's (in zip) to the correct folders. I boot normaly, but when i audit the game list it finds none of my roms neither Neo-Geo or NES. I wasnt sure if MAME works with NES but i tryied anyway. I know Neo-Geo does. This same thing happens to me whenever i use mame on any platform linux, windows, diffrent computers. I have my directorys set up properly. Is it just that MAME doesnt read .zip's? Or something else I missed?
Thanks for any help
Lotmr

Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs #2
$189.95
Dungeons of Daggorath TRS-80 Color Computer Tandy 26-3093 SEALED Vintage 1982
$119.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85