My kernel wasn't compiled with usb modules I guess. I have a knoppix hard drive install. Could you please guide me through getting usb to work? thanks.
My kernel wasn't compiled with usb modules I guess. I have a knoppix hard drive install. Could you please guide me through getting usb to work? thanks.
You simply need to edit /etc/fstab. Add the following line:
none /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs defaults 0 0

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 512K 1MB MacSnap SCSI 128K ROM 800K + 400K Drive Keyboard Mouse
$995.00
Apple Macintosh 128k 1984 upgraded to Plus includes keyboard mouse
$450.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 (Powers On)
$250.00
Vintage Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ Powers On
$250.00
Apple IIe Platinum 128k Computer A2S2128 ~ (Powers On)
$250.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00