Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Is There A Way To...?

  1. #1

    Is There A Way To...?

    I have burned the latest Knoppix to a CD And I know there is still room left on a 700 MB CD. I am very novice at this so bear with me, as I was saying I was wondering if there was a way to add more applications to the CD so I do not have to install them on my HD. I all ready have Linux compatable aps, but I have no clue on how to add them. Let alone how to add them to the CD. I would really apprecate step-by-step instrauction on how to do this on a new CD.

    Someone Please Help! It Is Much Appreciated!

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    100

    Add Pkgs

    Welcome to an addicting hobby

    Please start here http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...masteringHowto

    My basic method (the way I do it ) is here
    http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...geid=50495&ck=

    But thats working booted to a hd install.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$33.75