I can mount and read data cdroms, but cannot play audio cds.
Was advised to check alsamixer, but I really don't know what I am looking for here.
Also ran this command
Code:root@Probot:/usr/bin# cdda2wav -D /dev/cdrom -t l -eN cdrom device (/dev/cdrom) is not of type generic SCSI. Setting interface to cooked_ioctl. 86016 bytes buffer memory requested, 4 buffers, 8 sectors #Cdda2wav version 2.01a16_linux_2.4.20-wolk4.0s_i686_i686, real time sched., soundcard, libparanoia support EnableCdda_cooked (CDIOCSETCDDA) is not available... AUDIOtrack pre-emphasis copy-permitted tracktype channels 1-14 yes no audio 2 Table of Contents: total tracks:14, (total time 65:25.03) 1.( 6:32.57), 2.( 5:09.03), 3.( 2:17.22), 4.( 6:30.05), 5.( 5:18.55), 6.( 4:41.65), 7.( 7:30.28), 8.( 4:00.55), 9.( 4:53.70), 10.( 5:23.50), 11.( 3:38.37), 12.( 5:24.43), 13.( 0:51.62), 14.( 3:09.18) Table of Contents: starting sectors 1.( 33), 2.( 29490), 3.( 52668), 4.( 62965), 5.( 92220), 6.( 116125), 7.( 137265), 8.( 171043), 9.( 189098), 10.( 211143), 11.( 235418), 12.( 251805), 13.( 276148), 14.( 280035), lead-out( 294228) CDINDEX discid: t9MJQhbs9PGFmtGvBYuARHqVR98- CDDB discid: 0xb90f530e CD-Text: not detected CD-Extra: not detected Incorrect start track setting: 0 Please use -help or consult the man page for help. EnableCdda_cooked (CDIOCSETCDDA) is not available...
thanks


Reply With Quote










