Im not sure but I think you could just rename your /etc/X11/XF86config-4 file to "XF86congig-4.old" then boot the live knoppix cd with your cheatcode and copy the XF86config-4 file to your /mnt/hdax/etc/X11/
That *should* work...anybody ?
Knoppix 3.2 flickers on my Laptop LCD Display. (Card:S3SavagePro SharedMemory)
If I boot Knoppix from CD and use the framebuffer cheat ( fb1024x768 ) everything is fine! No flickering.
My question:
How to setup this framebuffer option when I use the HD-Installed Knoppix Version? I guess a config file has to be changed, but because I am a Linux Newbie I don't know which one, where and what to change.
Thank you for your help!
Im not sure but I think you could just rename your /etc/X11/XF86config-4 file to "XF86congig-4.old" then boot the live knoppix cd with your cheatcode and copy the XF86config-4 file to your /mnt/hdax/etc/X11/
That *should* work...anybody ?
@Tech2k
Thank you very much for that hint!!!
I compared both files.
Driver "fbdev" had to be set in the /etc/X11/XF86config-4 file.
Now everything looks fine. :P

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple Pro Mouse M5769 Wired Optical USB White/Clear
$24.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00