--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
Ever I Start Knoppix the girls whois is stocking all the time !
I don't know how stop that !?!?
--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
I like her! Leave her alone!![]()
Its only the end of her voice
"dong...dong...dong...dong...."
I want to her Music with Knoppix but it is Impossible
--Hmmm... The sound doesn't stop? Post results of ' ps ax ' as any user, let's see what's executing. You may be having a problem with Arts soundserver.
Originally Posted by o2

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M710Q Micro Intel Core i5-7500T 2.7GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$69.99
NEW AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core CPU - CIB - SEALED
$459.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel NUC 8 NUC8BEK Mini PC Core i3 8th Gen 8GB 128GB SSD Black
$100.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920Q Micro Intel Core i5-8500T 2.1GHz 8GB RAM No AC/HDD/OS
$129.99