--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
Ever I Start Knoppix the girls whois is stocking all the time !
I don't know how stop that !?!?
--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
I like her! Leave her alone!![]()
Its only the end of her voice
"dong...dong...dong...dong...."
I want to her Music with Knoppix but it is Impossible
--Hmmm... The sound doesn't stop? Post results of ' ps ax ' as any user, let's see what's executing. You may be having a problem with Arts soundserver.
Originally Posted by o2

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$155.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99