--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
Ever I Start Knoppix the girls whois is stocking all the time !
I don't know how stop that !?!?
--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
I like her! Leave her alone!![]()
Its only the end of her voice
"dong...dong...dong...dong...."
I want to her Music with Knoppix but it is Impossible
--Hmmm... The sound doesn't stop? Post results of ' ps ax ' as any user, let's see what's executing. You may be having a problem with Arts soundserver.
Originally Posted by o2

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper ACX7100-48L-DC-AO / 48 ports of 10/25/50GbE SFP56
$25995.00
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00