--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
Ever I Start Knoppix the girls whois is stocking all the time !
I don't know how stop that !?!?
--Have you tried turning down the volume on your speakers?
Originally Posted by o2
I like her! Leave her alone!![]()
Its only the end of her voice
"dong...dong...dong...dong...."
I want to her Music with Knoppix but it is Impossible
--Hmmm... The sound doesn't stop? Post results of ' ps ax ' as any user, let's see what's executing. You may be having a problem with Arts soundserver.
Originally Posted by o2

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00