I am not experienced in CD burning, but I used Nero and I burned only the file knoppix_v3.1-2003-01-01-EN.iso
But when I try to boot with the CD, it doesn't boot.
Should I have to copy another file in the same CD to do the boot?
thks. Carlos
I am not experienced in CD burning, but I used Nero and I burned only the file knoppix_v3.1-2003-01-01-EN.iso
But when I try to boot with the CD, it doesn't boot.
Should I have to copy another file in the same CD to do the boot?
thks. Carlos
The iso file is a CD IMAGE
so.. you don't burn the file ONTO the cd, but burn the file AS the cd.
In nero it's "burn image" or similar.
Right click on the iso file and select from the menu :-Originally Posted by caalex
1) "Open with" -> "Choose Program" ie nero or
2) "Properties" -> "Opens with" use the [Change...] tab and select nero
Using good quality 700 meg media helps
rob
to burn from within nero, go to file, then burn image. select the iso, and u are all set. good luck
Also, make sure that the md5 checksums match after you DL.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player w/ Power Adapter For Parts/Repair Turns On
$25.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00