-
D-Link DWL-120+ USB 802.11 (ATMEL chipset)
I see that the ATMEL drivers have been added as of the 7-25 release, but I can't get my DWL-120+ to work with them. The device shows up in lsusb and /proc/bus/usb/... but no modules are being loaded to handle it. Is there some file where I need to match up the vendor/device codes with the atmel drivers? Or do I need to modprobe or insmod some module(s) explicitly?
-
I'd love to know this as well. I have a Linksys WUSB11 v2.6 and I thought that once the drivers were added to Knoppix that they should load up fine.
I've tried modprobing several different drivers:
atmel
atmel_cs
And a few others that I can't think of at the moment. So, does anybody know what the deal is here?
Similar Threads
-
By DerFahnder in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:08 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:50 PM
-
By dave52355 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 04:17 PM
-
By seyring in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 24
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor TESTED
$399.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99