Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: D-Link DWL-120+ USB 802.11 (ATMEL chipset)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    6

    D-Link DWL-120+ USB 802.11 (ATMEL chipset)

    I see that the ATMEL drivers have been added as of the 7-25 release, but I can't get my DWL-120+ to work with them. The device shows up in lsusb and /proc/bus/usb/... but no modules are being loaded to handle it. Is there some file where I need to match up the vendor/device codes with the atmel drivers? Or do I need to modprobe or insmod some module(s) explicitly?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1
    I'd love to know this as well. I have a Linksys WUSB11 v2.6 and I thought that once the drivers were added to Knoppix that they should load up fine.

    I've tried modprobing several different drivers:
    atmel
    atmel_cs

    And a few others that I can't think of at the moment. So, does anybody know what the deal is here?

Similar Threads

  1. Remaster Knoppix with atmel Driver Support
    By DerFahnder in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 PM
  2. ATMEL PCMCIA/V3.4-K2.4.x/Thinkpad 600e
    By rec9140 in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2004, 11:08 AM
  3. Renastered knoppix34 with Atmel USB wireless drivers?
    By dave52355 in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 10:50 PM
  4. Please help, Atmel VNet Wireless USB 802.11
    By dave52355 in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 04:17 PM
  5. ATMEL based wireless cards
    By seyring in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch  W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords picture

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords

$205.00



CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960X-48FPD-L 48-Port Gigabit Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch

$69.99



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module

$30.00



Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G picture

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G

$75.00



CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New  picture

CISCO INDUSTRIAL SWITCH IE-3100-8T2C-E New

$1049.00