Hey.
I had the same problem, and I have an audigy here.
If you add in "alsa" to the command when you start up knoppix, it should find your audigy, as it does in my case.
Knoppix alsa
or whatever else you use.
HTH
-zzym
Hi!
I just downloaded and tried the Knoppix live cd. It looks great and i got really interested in it. I have a few problems though...
When i try to play something (sound) i get an error that there aren't any sound devices. When i try settings it gives this error message "the module used for your card emu10k1.o, is not currently in your module search path. Please verify that your kernel module are correctly installed"
Does this mean that i need to make the cd-again with emu10k1.o ? or is it somewhere on the cd?
Thanks!
Hey.
I had the same problem, and I have an audigy here.
If you add in "alsa" to the command when you start up knoppix, it should find your audigy, as it does in my case.
Knoppix alsa
or whatever else you use.
HTH
-zzym

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
Cordless Computer Vacuum 14500Pa 110000RPM Air Duster Blower Keyboard Cleaning
$63.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Mini Cordless Electric Keyboard Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Duster Rechargeable
$9.97
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99