-
Bochs general Help Request
I still consider myself a Linux novice, so please try and keep any help as simple as I feel, 
here's the basic's, my HD crashed --- No Problem since I'd been running Knoppix CD on and off for some time now (3-6 months) so I dropped a 6gig HD from another windows sys in and used it for saving files and myconfig too. Now I've been wanting to learn a little bit more about Bochs. purupose: to see if I can run the windows(98se) already on the HD to be able to learn and maybe play some not so cutting edge windows games. I have been seaching Google trying to get any info I can about how-to accompish this with little results. If anyone knows of some good how-to sites or has had experience doing this please point me in the right direction. I also dont want to reformat the HD because the other sys I borrowed it from just need a Power supply replaced and then drop it back in, cash flow keeps me from replacing the PS and HD for now.
Thank for any link, help and/or pointers.
Tonka
Similar Threads
-
By BlueGirl in forum Klik
Replies: 12
Last Post: 12-31-2005, 05:05 AM
-
By CallACD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-17-2004, 04:12 AM
-
By Freanan in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 11:43 AM
-
By MillTek in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 05:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$1090.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 512GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$73.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99