How about a model number? Chipset used?
Hi all. Newbie to Linux - having trouble with my ethernet card (PCI). On bootup, Linux detects pretty much all hardware as far as I can tell except the Speedstream NIC. This card connects to my D-Link router via ethernet cable.
Naturally I cannot access the net because of this. When I typed in "netcardconfig" in an Xterm, it said "no network card found" Does this mean the Speedstream NIC is not supported by Linux? It works fine in Win 98 SE.
Oh, yes, and I do have 128 bit encryption on my home network.
How about a model number? Chipset used?

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
** LOT OF 9 ** Micron MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G6E1 8GB DDR4 PC4-2666V Desktop Memory
$270.00
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39