How about a model number? Chipset used?
Hi all. Newbie to Linux - having trouble with my ethernet card (PCI). On bootup, Linux detects pretty much all hardware as far as I can tell except the Speedstream NIC. This card connects to my D-Link router via ethernet cable.
Naturally I cannot access the net because of this. When I typed in "netcardconfig" in an Xterm, it said "no network card found" Does this mean the Speedstream NIC is not supported by Linux? It works fine in Win 98 SE.
Oh, yes, and I do have 128 bit encryption on my home network.
How about a model number? Chipset used?

Vintage Lot of 2 IBM PS/2 Floppy Drives
$25.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99
Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39
Huge Lot Vintage Computer Manuals Disc's Floppys Macopener Windows 95 & More
$140.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72