Andy,
Haven't tried it yet, but I really want to. Check out this link for info:
http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/
Is it possible to boot the Damn Small Linux project off of say a 64MB USB pen drive.
Anyone done anything similiar and can point me in the right direction.
Thanks
![]()
Andy,
Haven't tried it yet, but I really want to. Check out this link for info:
http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/
I just did it using that link as an example and it works beautifull! It uses 50 megabytes of my 128 MB usb stick, and I can boot on any machine that supports usb booting.Originally Posted by mikeypants

*Lot of 50* SK Hynix HMA81GS6JJR8N-VK 1Rx8 PC4-2666V Laptop Memory
$1611.11
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 DIMM Memory Module 3600MHz
$80.00
SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35