-
Junior Member
registered user
Sitecom WL-003 (USB Wireless LAN adapter)
Im completely new to this thing and LINUX so I begging for simple help here!
Basically, as the name suggests I have a wireless lan adapter, and it isnt working. I run wlcardconfig and it says I have no wireless card installed!
Is there any drivers I can get? I dont see no linux ones on the sitecom site.
Could you point me to a solution? Or to some drivers and how to install em?
THanks in advance!!
Similar Threads
-
By Tetsuo in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-16-2005, 06:42 AM
-
By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
-
By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
-
By jeff_20_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00