Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sitecom WL-003 (USB Wireless LAN adapter)

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17

    Sitecom WL-003 (USB Wireless LAN adapter)

    Im completely new to this thing and LINUX so I begging for simple help here!

    Basically, as the name suggests I have a wireless lan adapter, and it isnt working. I run wlcardconfig and it says I have no wireless card installed!

    Is there any drivers I can get? I dont see no linux ones on the sitecom site.

    Could you point me to a solution? Or to some drivers and how to install em?

    THanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    anyone?

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    BUMP!

  4. #4
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    HELP PLEASE!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    I don't think too many people have this device. This may be why there hasn't been much response.

    It does appear however that the card is supported under linux. I found this information by looking at the following link:

    http://www.wireless.org.au/~jhecker/.../usbtable.html

    Your card is #55 i belive.

    Links and howtos are at the top of the page.

    Try to make some headway with the info listed there and then come back here if you are in need of more help.

  6. #6
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    thats the card

    But I dont see how I can use this from within Knoppix... because I dont know how to install things to Knoppix.

    Can you give me a walkthrough of how to do it please?

    Thanks so much

    Carey

  7. #7
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    I tried it and it said something about me not being allowed root access??

    Im stuck lol!!

  8. #8
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    Bump

  9. #9
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    Please help, aay!!

  10. #10
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lantech Wireless 802.11b USB adapter
    By Tetsuo in forum Networking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 06:42 AM
  2. Belkin USB 802.11b Wireless adapter
    By TharrBeNoSpoon in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:18 PM
  3. D-Link DWL-650+ Wireless Adapter
    By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 02:48 PM
  4. What Wireless Adapter ?
    By Tad in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2003, 11:54 AM
  5. Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter
    By jeff_20_ in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99



Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ picture

Atari 1200XL Computer Game Console Vintage Rare FOR PARTS OR REPAIR READ

$270.00



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested picture

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested

$149.99



atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply picture

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply

$129.00



Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR** picture

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer Video Game System - **UNTESTED PARTS OR REPAIR**

$89.99



Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On) picture

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)

$300.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29