Just boot into either linux distro and re-run the liloconfig utility. You can add your newly created partition as a boot option form there.
I have a machine running win98 on hda and mandrake 9.1 on hdb. Lilo is the bootloader for both os. This works fine. I got curious and created another linux partition on hdb and installed knoppix 3.2 and created a boot disk to load it. Everything works (much to my suprise!) I was fearful of corrupting my nicely running machine by changing lilo. How can I edit lilo to safely load all 3 os?
Just boot into either linux distro and re-run the liloconfig utility. You can add your newly created partition as a boot option form there.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50