-
Junior Member
registered user
Just made a a discovery. I moved all my MP3s to hda1 and opened the partition and then th folder"My Music". Gues what the files played. Now all I have to do is point to them and see if I can load all of the ffiles
I know I can't mkdir My Music so will rename folder and and make a mountpoint to hda1. "mount /dev/hda1 /music. What do you think
Similar Threads
-
By lewisdw in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 03:41 PM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By 5t1nkbu77 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00