-
Junior Member
registered user
KnoXbox
I was thinking, how versitle is knoppix?
Would it pick up any Xbox hardware etc etc...
I was looking here
http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/ar...e%20Xbox%20FAQ
About how to install linux on the box and I have a friend who has mechassult and I have a 128mb usb chip and I have modded the box for usb k\b & mouse, so all I need now is a version of linux. So I was wondering if knoppix would work on it...
Cheers
.-=Ronin=-.
-
I really Can't tell you, but the x-box is really a pc, so it would probably work, in fact i doubt that once linux is running the keyboard/mouse mods would even be needed.
I would suggest you try it, and tell us whether it works. It can't hurt. Also, if you find any hardware that does not work right, we can have alert the knoppix developers, and they can consider adding support.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Another live cd, Dynabolic, is reported to run on the Xbox. I don't have one myself so I can't verify that it works, but go to their web site if you want more info.
http://www.dynebolic.org
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00