-
Black screens on logout from KDE or console switch
When you push Ctrl-Alt-F3...1...2 to switch to another console nothing happens. The sreen just goes black and
you can't come back to whichever one you started with. The only fix so far is the dreaded reset button on the front of my case.
When I created a user after finishing with the install.I have logged out and history repeated itself with black screen instead of a graphical
login. I confirmed that it was a regular occurrence every time you log out.
-
I have checked my xfree86 version and it looks up to date. I am more and more leaning towards video problem in the is case. i845G driver is just a slightly revorked i810 driver so I just hope I find a spare nvidia GF4 Ti4200 on my doorstep left by a stranger
.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By sonicspeedway in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By chain in forum General Support
Replies: 26
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By gyro in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By Alex1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-15-2003, 03:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3200 DIMM 288-Pin CMW128
$800.00

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95

16x Kingston 8GB DDR4-2133 PC4-17000 2Rx8 UDIMM KVR21N15D8/8 128GB
$349.99

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 16GB RAM 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 DIMM White
$89.00

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

NEW Crucial 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2400 SODIMM PC4-19200 CT2K16G4S24AM SEALED
$145.00