-
Junior Member
registered user
UK Keyboard
Hello,
I have done a re-master, but can't work out what file to change to get a UK keyboard. I can do it from kconsole, I have an reiserfs partition, so I can't boot up the re-mastered CD from harddisk, and use kconsole.
Can someone please tell me which file I need to alter?
Many Thanks
Ian
Similar Threads
-
By blockme in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 10:43 AM
-
By FrankZappa17_4 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 01:24 AM
-
By Linuxguy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By The Fader in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2004, 11:37 PM
-
By gENO in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 01:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01