Did you do netcardconfig? If that doesn't get you fixed post some details about your NIC. Model and chipset.
Hello everyone,
I Have seen other people with this problem, but how can you fix this problem.
When I boot from CD everything works fine.
After Hd install Linux won't detect my networkcards in PC.
wierd ?!
Please help.
Did you do netcardconfig? If that doesn't get you fixed post some details about your NIC. Model and chipset.
Thx, this really works out great.![]()
I am very new here but want to know more about Knoppix/Linux.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99