I ran a google search for knx-hdinstall howto and I found this page http://www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html There you will find howto change your default language to English (in KDE). Hope that helps. Knoppix is great!
Accomplished the HD install OK but Knoppix desktop defaults to German. How do I get it back to English? Also have log in PW problems from when I did the original config and wondering how I can override that? Thanks from an enthusiastic Linux and Knoppix newbie!
I ran a google search for knx-hdinstall howto and I found this page http://www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html There you will find howto change your default language to English (in KDE). Hope that helps. Knoppix is great!
If you want english only just say "apt-get remove kde-i18n*" and also "apt-get install localepurge" then run "localepurge" command and only generate the locales for en
Not only will it be all english it will free over 150meg.
I also get a 100% english after install when I run the new "knoppix-installer" from my 7-26 knoppix instead of the old "knx-hdinstall" thats also included.The new installer rox.

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Dell 01M71J PERC H740P 12Gbps PCI-E SAS RAID Controller 1M71J
$70.00
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Dell PERC H740p Mini Mono RAID Controller 8GB 0878M 5FMY4 GP6RN
$55.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
2-Bay RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD External Hard Drive, USB 3
$59.99
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00