I ran a google search for knx-hdinstall howto and I found this page http://www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html There you will find howto change your default language to English (in KDE). Hope that helps. Knoppix is great!
Accomplished the HD install OK but Knoppix desktop defaults to German. How do I get it back to English? Also have log in PW problems from when I did the original config and wondering how I can override that? Thanks from an enthusiastic Linux and Knoppix newbie!
I ran a google search for knx-hdinstall howto and I found this page http://www.phpcad.com/knoppix-install.html There you will find howto change your default language to English (in KDE). Hope that helps. Knoppix is great!
If you want english only just say "apt-get remove kde-i18n*" and also "apt-get install localepurge" then run "localepurge" command and only generate the locales for en
Not only will it be all english it will free over 150meg.
I also get a 100% english after install when I run the new "knoppix-installer" from my 7-26 knoppix instead of the old "knx-hdinstall" thats also included.The new installer rox.

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
fanxiang S660 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2280 Internal SSD w/ Heatsink Gray
$120.00