-
I did solve the problem for the 3C509 NIC.
I learned from other distributions this card should not set to PNP.
I found out that the module was 3C509.
So I logged in as root and opened a TTY2 (press <CTRL-ALT-F2> for that).
I typed:
modprobe 3C509
then I typed:
ifup eth0
Then returned to X-server (press <ALT-F5> for that).
Then I could confige the NIC (Start Apllications - Knoppix - Network/Internet - Network card configuration)
All I have to find out is if there is a module for the SMC-NIC.
Maybe someone can tell me which module I need and if it's there.
Similar Threads
-
By tjudycki in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-28-2005, 12:38 AM
-
By minghai in forum Networking
Replies: 17
Last Post: 02-08-2005, 05:17 AM
-
By tsugua in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2005, 04:18 AM
-
By haYnguy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 04:19 AM
-
By tesmith66 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 02:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99