-
Framebuffer option for Knoppix HD-Install
Knoppix 3.2 flickers on my Laptop LCD Display. (Card:S3SavagePro SharedMemory)
If I boot Knoppix from CD and use the framebuffer cheat ( fb1024x768 ) everything is fine! No flickering.
My question:
How to setup this framebuffer option when I use the HD-Installed Knoppix Version? I guess a config file has to be changed, but because I am a Linux Newbie I don't know which one, where and what to change. 
Thank you for your help!
Similar Threads
-
By mallyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 11:03 PM
-
By daneel101 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-28-2004, 08:20 PM
-
By mkjtravel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By drevil in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-28-2004, 10:00 PM
-
By redsea2002 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 64GB 2x32GB DDR4-3600 CL18 PVB464G360C8K RAM Kit #P2
$349.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

TEAMGROUP T-Force Zeus 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 Desktop RAM Kit
$199.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

PNY Anarchy 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 CL16 DIMM 8GBF1X08QFHH36-135-K-HAXR
$49.99

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

ADATA XPG Spectrix White RGB AX4U320038G16-BW41 32GB DDR4 matching set of 8GB
$149.99