-
unable to reboot T30 laptop
Hi all,
I'm running the 06-06-2003 release of Knoppix 3.2 and I'm having problems with the screen on my laptop going black when I reboot. It powers up fine. I'm running a T30 laptop with a Radeon 7500 Mobile video card. I had this exact problem when I used to run Mandrake on this laptop. I was able to resolve the problem by disabling 3-D support on the video card. Where would I make this change with Knoppix?
Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By elax in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
-
By guenze in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:31 PM
-
By newUser2 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 07:18 AM
-
By elbarto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 04:49 AM
-
By fabiand in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01