I passed the following cheat codes and I'm up and running.
knoppix xmodule=vesa wheelmouse
Hey it even configured my ehternet card and I'm sending this from inside Konquerer.....nifty distro!
I passed the following cheat codes and I'm up and running.
knoppix xmodule=vesa wheelmouse
Hey it even configured my ehternet card and I'm sending this from inside Konquerer.....nifty distro!

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$69.99
DEC PDP 11/05 or 11/10 system complete, H900 box, vintage, Digital Equip Corp
$3509.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
$100.00