-
Initialization error.
I can boot and use Knoppix from the console, but there is a problem (I'm new to Linux) and I get the following message:
[drm:drm_init] *ERROR* Cannot initialize the agpgart module /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/kernel/drivers/char/drm/i810.o: init_module: Cannot allocate memory.
I don't know the Knoppix version I have. It's a Spanish version I bought here (in Buenos Aires).
That problem happens at work. At home I booted OK. Maybe I must configure something (IRQ?)
Thanks guys,
Gustaw
Similar Threads
-
By GATORbyte80 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:52 PM
-
By Arbiter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By robm in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 12:31 AM
-
By eXisTeNz in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00