-
Initialization error.
I can boot and use Knoppix from the console, but there is a problem (I'm new to Linux) and I get the following message:
[drm:drm_init] *ERROR* Cannot initialize the agpgart module /lib/modules/2.4.20-xfs/kernel/drivers/char/drm/i810.o: init_module: Cannot allocate memory.
I don't know the Knoppix version I have. It's a Spanish version I bought here (in Buenos Aires).
That problem happens at work. At home I booted OK. Maybe I must configure something (IRQ?)
Thanks guys,
Gustaw
Similar Threads
-
By GATORbyte80 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2004, 02:52 PM
-
By Arbiter in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By robm in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 12:31 AM
-
By eXisTeNz in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 01:09 AM
-
By brainlessdumb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2003, 02:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

LG PCS200S Pro:Centric Server Hospitality TV Management System 1U Rackmount
$350.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99