-
Senior Member
registered user
ruymbeke, you are still at it!!! Great! I can confirm this happens on the 32 bit version, exactly as you describe. Well... you have alot more info on it than I. It's funny, I just complained about it on the Hardware and Booting thread... then I decided to hunt you down, hoping you were still active. And here you are, on the announcement page no less, reporting a big bug. You are a bridge to my past! I was booting off the physical DVD, so I had no way to gather any info.
So, have you learned anything in a months time?
Did you fix your copy?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage PC Accessories Floppy Disk Storage Case/Red
$27.00

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00

MSI P4M900M2-L MS-7255 LGA 775 Motherboard Vintage Retro PC Open Box New NOS
$225.00

Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99

Vintage 1986 Microsoft Mouse COMPLETE Software & Manual Suite 7 Disks 3 Manuals
$99.99

Vintage Beige Front Panel Desktop Tower PC DOS Retro Gaming
$39.99

Vintage 1993 Digital Semiconductor DEC Ceramic PGA CPU – Alpha Era
$150.00

Atari 1040ST Vintage Home Computer | Turns On
$299.99

Vintage KanguruDisk Portable External Drive Module with Pouch - Rare Retro Drive
$114.88

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19