-
Well... I don't know if you have the same problem than me, but it freezes with the message "Expanding... /dev/sdb3 partition" or something like that. And if I put the cheatcode "knoppix noimage" then it also freezes but without messages. And I tried making it from Linux with gnome-disks and then like they say in the message with "dd if=..." with the same result, It seems that this partition gives some problem to me.
Do you know what can I do to solve it?
Thanks
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Evergreen 586 - Processor upgrade 486 to 586
$149.99