-
Okay, so I'm in the process of doing my usual micro remaster, tossing out KNOPPIX1 and KNOPPIX2 from /KNOPPIX since I don't need the software included in those images and changing /boot/isolinux/isolinux.cfg to boot in Adriane mode by default. Anyways, before I rebuild the ISO and burn it to a DVD, I was wondering, is there anyway to have both Adriane running by default and booting with the 64-bit kernel? Also, if I wanted to try slimming down my custom ISO further, what would be the recommended method of editing KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX to remove unwanted software?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II AM4 AMD B550 ATX AMD Motherboard
$90.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS ROG STRIX X870E-E GAMING WIFI
$289.99