-
Junior Member
registered user
Addonics USB 2.0 Cardbus and Sony Vaio
I have an Addonics USB 2.0 Cardbus card that I want to use with my Sony Vaio. If I insert the card prior to booting up and the boot Knoppix, it hangs almost immediately (as soon as the PCMCIA is recogized). I have tried disabling PCMCIA at boot and loading everything manual but it doesn't matter. I tried inserting the card after booting normally but the computer hangs as soon as the card is inserted. This card works great on a Toshiba laptop that I have with no problems at all. Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By bengaskell in forum Laptops
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-18-2010, 12:58 AM
-
By Stllgrowin in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 06:20 AM
-
By adler in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:14 PM
-
By knytphal in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:04 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$949.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79