I have an Addonics USB 2.0 Cardbus card that I want to use with my Sony Vaio. If I insert the card prior to booting up and the boot Knoppix, it hangs almost immediately (as soon as the PCMCIA is recogized). I have tried disabling PCMCIA at boot and loading everything manual but it doesn't matter. I tried inserting the card after booting normally but the computer hangs as soon as the card is inserted. This card works great on a Toshiba laptop that I have with no problems at all. Any thoughts?

Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore C128 Comp w/ Original Box TESTED & WORKING + Original & PETG Key Plung
$297.98
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Lot of 13 5.25" Disks for Commodore 64 / 128, Mostly Original
$29.99
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 16 C16 Computer Matching Serial Box Tutor Cartridge Tested Workong
$174.99
Commodore 64C, Clean, tested and working (SN CA1604583). Box does not match SN.
$110.00